Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) enhance workplace effectiveness through prevention, identification, and resolution of employees’ personal and productivity issues. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, employers can save between $5 and $16 for every $1 they invest in an EAP.
EAP Services for Individuals and Organizations: Personalized Services for Productive Workplaces
Every workplace is unique; your Employee Assistance Program should be designed to meet the specific needs of your employee population. An effective EAP helps detect and resolve problems early before they become severe and affect productivity, workplace safety, and even your bottom line. Alamance Life Works (ALW) EAP PLLC will work with you to create an Employee Assistance Program that will enhance workplace productivity through preventative workplace programs and experienced issue resolution services.
A Full Array of EAP Services
Alamance Life Works (ALW) EAP PLLC is an independent company and is not affiliated with any treatment facility. All of our counselors are licensed or certified so you can have confidence in the services we provide. We network with offices throughout Virginia and North Carolina, as well as EAP providers across the United States and Canada. Save time and money by dealing with one service provider who can meet all of your EAP needs with services in:
- Counseling for Employees and Families
-Assisting employees to resolve personal issues, such as anxiety, stress, depression, grief, post-traumatic stress recovery, and more
- Caregiver Support
- Financial Counseling
- Legal Referrals
- Drug-Free Workplace Programs (DFW)
- Compliance with DOT Requirements
- SAP (Substance Abuse Professional) Services for DOT Evaluations
- Preventative Programs
- We focus on stress management, workplace violence, sexual harassment, change management, and more
- Executive Coaching and Recruitment
- Life Coaching
- Information Technology Referrals and Consultations
Why choose Alamance Life Works (ALW) EAP PLLC?
With many EAP providers who want you to choose their programs, it’s important to know the differences that Alamance Life Works (ALW) EAP PLLC offer:
- Experience and a proven track record in serving clients’ needs through an established network of EAP providers
- Around the clock service with counselors on call 24/7
- Technology integration for efficiency paired with the personal touch of real people, ready to listen
- Toll-free 24-hour hotline answered by people, not voicemail or phone menus
- Additional services, such as LawPhone at no extra cost to you
- Easy access with on-site employee orientation and reference materials to boost utilization
- On-site counseling to minimize workplace absences
- Early detection and training for management personnel
- Monitoring services for continuous improvement
- Independent consulting and referrals to the most appropriate, reputable, cost-effective treatment providers
Talk to an Expert
Contact us at 336-228-0793 for more details or to request a free initial consultation. For further discussion of your needs, you can also schedule a meeting with our consultants.